X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
    How do I join and is it OK if I live 4 hours North of Portland??
    http://www.stumptowndiscgolf.org/store/Membership

There is no geographical limitation.

Comment

How do I join and is it OK if I live 4 hours North of Portland??
      You can join online at STUMPTOWN.

As for living 4 hours away... the only downfall of that is being so far away from all of Oregon's amazing courses.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
        You can join online at STUMPTOWN.

As for living 4 hours away... the only downfall of that is being so far away from all of Oregon's amazing courses.
        I'm the newest member!!!!!

AND yes it does suck living in North Everett, not only am I an hour or more away from Seatac and Lakewood but 4 hours from Pier. Good work guys, I'll be renewing in January I'm sure.
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Just got back...

Just got back from Pier.
          The signs look very nice.
          The whole course is very well taken care of.

Sadly yesterday was my first time playing pier. (out of towner)
          Today I went out and it was switched up from long positions to short positions on almost every hole.

I really like both set-ups but was wondering if the short locations will be staying for the tourney?
          When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

what a relief that pier finally has tee signs. now if i could only get a good score there........................

Comment

Great news! Thanks to all involved!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
                what a relief that pier finally has tee signs. now if i could only get a good score there........................
                Ha, amen!
                Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

im glad that pier has tee signs, but it is still unnerving that i havent seen the sausage guy out there this summer. nice guy great food, and discs.

Comment

I wish I had a good course near me!

grumble.. freaking Washington..grumble...grrr
                    Move to the East side of the state
                    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

im glad that pier has tee signs, but it is still unnerving that i havent seen the sausage guy out there this summer. nice guy great food, and discs.
                      He was there at the start of summer with off and on weather. Last time I saw him was when I special ordered a champ leopard through him. It sounds like he has been serving up the dogs at Leverich park.

Comment

Originally posted by mrDROCK View Post
                        Seeing projects like this get done make me really want to join Stumptown next year.
                        Why wait? Join up today there are lots of projects currently in the works, and will continue through the fall and winter

Cindy
                        Last edited by LegoRules; August 27th, 2010, 10:38 AM.
                        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                        Stumptown #176
                        PDGA #37716

Comment

Thanx ryan derek and everyone else for that matter i have missed you all,and the park so much...Good news is i shall be back starting next year bigger inventory and of course my zenners sausages I have been meeting with friends of pier park and were gonna do some cool stuff together....Also kep your eyeout for a funraiser tourney(proper spelling) to get things going....Thanx again and see ya on the course.....ps in the meantime i can generally be found at leveritch on the wekends.....peace
                          sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                            Why wait? Join up today there are lots of projects currently in the works, and will continue through the fall and winter

Cindy
                            I would and I know the membership is only like $10 this late in the year, but money is super tight right now.

Comment

i would come to leverich on the weekends if i could, but waiting behind groups of 8 only to have your disc stolen after you throw it isnt as appealing as it once was

Comment

i would come to leverich on the weekends if i could, but waiting behind groups of 8 only to have your disc stolen after you throw it isnt as appealing as it once was
                                Guess you just need to have backup. Maybe sometime we should hit it together. If you have a week day open, it is always best in the mornings.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X