Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagle at Pier today. (Literally)

Hey all,

I was out early this morning at Pier and as I was climbing the hill on hole 5 I heard someone hit the chains. As I turned around to see how far the next group was from me I saw a Bald Eagle fly through the trees. Later on at hole 17 I heard it screeching up in the trees.

I can't say for sure that it was a good luck charm, but I did come out even for the first time ever at Pier.
    Disc golf ruined my life.

I've seen them a bunch of times out there, but my best is still +1...

Stupid eagles.

Originally posted by mrDROCK View Post
    Hey all,

I was out early this morning at Pier and as I was climbing the hill on hole 5 I heard someone hit the chains. As I turned around to see how far the next group was from me I saw a Bald Eagle fly through the trees. Later on at hole 17 I heard it screeching up in the trees.

I can't say for sure that it was a good luck charm, but I did come out even for the first time ever at Pier.

Comment

Last year, about this season, we had three inside the canopy on 15, very cool.
      educate your thinking

Comment

Cloudy days at Rooster lately have had a massive adult perched in a tree on the edge of the parking lot near the start of the West side course.

Comment

pretty rad

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X