Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to St. Johns (was Pier Disc drop box)

Hey,

I just moved to St. Johns as I took a position as the part time Youth Pastor at St. Johns Christian Church. I just live 2 blocks from Pier Park and saw the disc golf course and would love to get involved.

I would also love to get my future students involved by playing the course with me on the weekends. I saw that the disc recycle bin gives left over discs to local youth programs and I was wondering how I might get in contact to receive some for my students. Please let me know who I can get in contact with about getting recycled discs.

Thanks.

Derek
    Disc golf ruined my life.

Derek, I've moved your post to its own thread, because I think people might have non-Drop-Box ideas on how to get your kids involved and equipped.
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
      Derek, I've moved your post to its own thread, because I think people might have non-Drop-Box ideas on how to get your kids involved and equipped.
      Thanks. I appreciate it.

Comment

Anybody have a clue who is receiving the drop box discs?

Comment

Originally posted by mrDROCK View Post
          Anybody have a clue who is receiving the drop box discs?
          that would be me.....the sausage guy i shall be open again at the park in 2 weeks or so if u have lost a disc let me know
          sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Originally posted by Discdogs View Post
            that would be me.....the sausage guy i shall be open again at the park in 2 weeks or so if u have lost a disc let me know
            I don't have any lost discs, I was just curious what happens to the ones that are not claimed. Like I said I am a local Youth Pastor and would love to get some extra discs to take students out in the future.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X