11. A (short)
    12. A (short)
    13. B (long left)
    14. A (short)
    15. B (long)
    16. A (short)
    17. B (long left)
    18. A (short)

There are still a lot of short placements, so I expect scores fairly similar to the previous layout.

Comment

Oooh - I'd better get out to Pier - I haven't played some of those positions for quite some time.

Comment

Well don't go soon, many of the baskets are being removed today in order to give the ground a space of time to recover from heavy traffic.
        educate your thinking

Comment

Which baskets are being removed and for how long?

Comment

3, 4, 7, 8, 13, 14; don't know how long they'll be gone.
            educate your thinking

Comment

Hole 10 has been moved back to the long (A) anchor. The other eleven holes stay the same.

Comment

13 has a new position in between the top of the hill and the placement way down to the left. Is this a brand new anchor or have I been missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                  13 has a new position in between the top of the hill and the placement way down to the left. Is this a brand new anchor or have I been missing something?
                  If you mean the one just left of center from the direction the teebox is pointing and 30 ft or so past the crest of the hill, it is not a new placement. I'll know for sure by this afternoon after I've been there.

Comment

Brand new anchor/placement. Just a little left of the old short placement.

Comment

Yeah... that is definitely new. I like it. It's a tough hole in that position, too, now.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                        Yeah... that is definitely new. I like it. It's a tough hole in that position, too, now.
                        What do you mean "tough hole"? I set myself up for a 25 foot birdie. Too bad I ended up taking a 6 on it...

Comment

winter layout is in place

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X