Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temporary Hole Closure at Pier Park on Feb 14th

Hey Everyone,

The Parks Dept wanted to give everyone a heads up. It looks like Grimm will be back on location at Pier Park again this week. As a result, holes 8, 9 & 10 will be out of play on Feb. 14th, the day of the shoot.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Love the show, hate the inconveniences on occasion! It was a nightmare trying to park downtown with all their vans around and reserved spots last week . Totally worth it though.

Comment

Saw the show... saw the No Parking signs. See that Harrison has bad taste in television. See that I won't be going to Pier on Valentine's. Thanks, Jeff.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

thanks for the heads up

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X