X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New location?

One of my friends told me that Orchard Park is relocating due to frequent complaints by joggers and other park visitors, does anyone know where the park will be moving to? I was told in the Orenco area but I can't for the life of me figure out where it could be in Orenco.

Originally posted by walrus123 View Post
    One of my friends told me that Orchard Park is relocating due to frequent complaints by joggers and other park visitors, does anyone know where the park will be moving to? I was told in the Orenco area but I can't for the life of me figure out where it could be in Orenco.
    I think this might be an exageration. There will likely be a reconfiguration over the winter as a regional trail is extended through the park. I've been in contact with the parks department about the reconfiguration, but they are very enthusiastic about disc golf in the park and have made no mention of plans to remove it. They are also very open to the idea of exteding disc golf to other Hillsboro parks, but so far have been unable to identify any possibilities.

Comment

They have the poles in for a much higher fence along the north fence line and a cherrypicker parked in the parking lot. So I think the course is going anywhere.

Comment

The new high fence is up.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X