Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orchard's friendly neighbors and our lost discs...

I'm curious as to the best method of retrieving a disc from the oh so friendly "family compound" to the north of the park. My buddy wanted to try my Destroyer out on 2 and caught wind, carrying it over to their property. We waited the correct amount of time per the signage on the fence, and have called the parks department numbers of times but have not gotten any result.

So, what say you? Do I need to bring into this or is there a better method?

We were always told to not bother the neighbors. Of course, that was back before hole two was modified and there were many discs over the fence. Folks were climbing over the fence and tensions were high. Things have quieted down quite a bit though.

Still, the best bet would be to contact the park department and ask them to contact the neighbors. They used to contact them weekly or so and pick up all of the lost discs. But now that there aren't as many discs going over the fence that may have fallen by the wayside.

Comment

We are going on week 3 now, and the parks dept has been contacted on several occasions with messages left for those who handle the lost discs for Orchard.

I'll give it another week to see if any resolve comes.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X