Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone shot -9?

First post in the Orchard thread!!

Anyone know if -9 for 9 holes has been shot? I've done -8 a couple times but never -9
    Breeze Huckin Master

I've never heard a definitive answer on this, but the concensus seems to be that -9 is indeed the course record. I've shot -8 a couple of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott
      I've never heard a definitive answer on this, but the concensus seems to be that -9 is indeed the course record. I've shot -8 a couple of times.
      yeah.. I wonder who it was...
      Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Originally posted by larsonjeff
        yeah.. I wonder who it was...
        I've heard Jay Lyons, but that is unconfirmed.

Comment

Hasn't Gilmore shot -9? I thought that I heard him say that at least once...
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I have played one round of nine there in the last 2 and a half years or so. It was -8. Par on hole 9. So close.

Comment

Yes, I have shot -9 at Orchard. It was a while back, as I only play the course during Tuesday Twos the last couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by KenGilmore
                Yes, I have shot -9 at Orchard.
                That is the only answer we would have accepted.

Comment

Does anyone know of a score lower than -9 for 9 holes? It is certainly possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott
                    Does anyone know of a score lower than -9 for 9 holes? It is certainly possible.
                    Just the other day I was saying that the record at Hoover is probably -10. All it takes is one ace and then a good solid game on all the rest. (By the way, I'm embarrassed to admit that the ONLY hole at Hoover I've never birdied is #1!)
                    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Rockwood's course record is -11. The younger Dave Shively. Does that guy even golf anymore?
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I have shot -9 twice...
                        World Tomahawk Champion
                        2006 Orchard One Disc Champion

Comment

I'll get it one of these days. The problem is I only ever make it through once with both boys with me, so I like to throw 4-5 drives on each hole. I should putt each one out and see what my average is playing 5 rounds in one. next time I'll try that.
                          Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X