X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking

Warning: the fine for parking on the street in front of the parking lot is $77.00.

A couple of weeks ago somebody talked to the owner of the property across the street who threatened to have cars towed if they parked in his driveway (the one directly across from the entrance to the park), so apparently that is not much of an option, either. Looks like the best option for parking when the lot fills is on the street behind hole 4.

Ouch

Thanks for the heads up Scott, I am sorry you had to learn the lesson first hand... but thanks for doing your part!
    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
      Thanks for the heads up Scott, I am sorry you had to learn the lesson first hand... but thanks for doing your part!
      Yeah, glad I could help.

It wasn't just me. The few cars that were still there when I left all had tickets. I'm guessing that all of the cars that parked there last night (10-15) got 'em.

Comment

I will forget, so please remind me to announce it next week so that people don't get tickets in the future.

Comment

Good news. I took a closer look at the ticket last night to determine when I need to pay it and discovered that it is actually just a warning. Whew!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X