Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when will the fling layout be up, so we can get some practice in? less than a month away!

Comment

Originally posted by HoleInOne View Post
      when will the fling layout be up, so we can get some practice in? less than a month away!
      There are 27 holes in the ground right now for you to practice on. While we always try to get the full courses open for practice as early as possible, exactly when is ultimately up to the Rangers at Milo.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by HoleInOne View Post
        This we know...per NT rules the course will be set-up at least 48 hours before the start of the BSF on Friday.

Comment

Does the caddy-book that was created for the BSF in past years exist online anywhere? I was trying to find some distances for some of the holes and the stuff up on DGCoursereview doesn't seem to be accurate -- and all the maps I've found are lacking distances.
          DGOD Tag #2
          Grip Lok Tag #17

Who wants to play?

Comment

I have yet to play Milo when it's been set up with the full 36 and am excited to make this the year to do it. When the official OK is issued to drop in the extra pins will someone in the know post an update on here?

I'm really hoping it happens this week so I can dedicate a day for playing up there before summer term starts on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by KGroff25 View Post
              I have yet to play Milo when it's been set up with the full 36 and am excited to make this the year to do it. When the official OK is issued to drop in the extra pins will someone in the know post an update on here?

I'm really hoping it happens this week so I can dedicate a day for playing up there before summer term starts on Monday.

Please refer to the post TWO posts before yours.
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

This we know...per NT rules the course will be set-up at least 48 hours before the start of the BSF on Friday.
                I did. I'm just antsy and am optimistically hoping the pins drop in early so I can play the extra 9 before I get swallowed up by a sea of accounting textbooks.

Comment

2013 BSF Scorecards

2013 BSF East and West Scorecards

Comment

Originally posted by JMittl View Post
                    2013 BSF East and West Scorecards
                    Awesome! Thanks, Jeff. When I get a free moment I'll see what I can do to update DGCourseReview.
                    DGOD Tag #2
                    Grip Lok Tag #17

Who wants to play?

Comment

Current setup

As of this evening both 18E and 18W courses are in the BSF tournament layouts!

Only one hole, BSF 5W, is currently not in the correct position due to an anchor issue, but will be in deep pin tomorrow in time for the PDGA's rule that a tournament course layout must be in place 48 hours before the start of a Nat'l Tour event.

Note the course change on new holes 8W and 9W. 8W is last year's 9W...9W is now an island hole teeing off near the boat ramp parking lot to the island in the E parking lot. You must land on one of the two islands to be inbounds or proceed to Drop Zone. Fun new hole!

The Beaver State Fling has arrived!

Comment

thanks for all the infos

can someone tell me how long AFter the BSF will the 36 layout be at milo?

Comment

Originally posted by spectralmonkey View Post
                          thanks for all the infos

Prolly not long but hopefully for another week

Comment

Originally posted by spectralmonkey View Post
                            thanks for all the infos

I'd suspect they'll have the extra baskets out before the fourth. With the island holes, it's just too tempting, and with the holiday crowds in the park, I don't think they'll take the risk of leaving them up.

Comment

I'm really hoping they're still in, but you may be right. I'm hoping to cruise up there early and enjoy the first half of the 4th playing the BSF layout.

Comment

Can anyone confirm the extra baskets have been pulled? Always wanted to play them and heading out tomorrow possibly.
                                If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up. - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X