X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Baskets on the East Course!!!

Well, we are getting closer and closer. We were able to get 17 of the reconditioned baskets installed at Milo this weekend and they look awesome. Just wait until you see these sweet red baskets in the sunshine!

Mittl even mentioned how cool it was when they brought the first new baskets down and the course erupted in cheers when they started dropping the new baskets in. Very cool, indeed. Its those little things that make all the hard work worthwhile.

I would like to thank the following people who gave up a significant chunk of the best weekend we have seen in 9 months just to make this happen.

Jeff Mittl
    Aaron Kirschling
    Carson Wilson
    Murray Prictor
    Kel Carver

Thanks again,

Jeff

PS: The second set of baskets is being dropped off at the powder coater this morning, and will be in the ground in time for the Beaver State Fling.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
    Well, we are getting closer and closer. We were able to get 17 of the reconditioned baskets installed at Milo this weekend and they look awesome. Just wait until you see these sweet red baskets in the sunshine!

Mittl even mentioned how cool it was when they brought the first new baskets down and the course erupted in cheers when they started dropping the new baskets in. Very cool, indeed. Its those little things that make all the hard work worthwhile.

I would like to thank the following people who gave up a significant chunk of the best weekend we have seen in 9 months just to make this happen.

Jeff Mittl
    Aaron Kirschling
    Carson Wilson
    Murray Prictor
    Kel Carver

Thanks again,

Jeff

PS: The second set of baskets is being dropped off at the powder coater this morning, and will be in the ground in time for the Beaver State Fling.

Comment

I think this is so cool I'm going to go play them as soon as I'm off work.

Thank you for the hard work and dedication.

Comment

The baskets look amazing!!!!

Thank you all very much for your hard work!

Comment

Can't wait to see them. Thanks for all the hard work that you guys have put into this.

Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

great job

Played milo recently and today,the baskets look amazing,great job,to keep the best disc golf course up and running
            thank you

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X