X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fund Raiser fun run

I ran into a guy marking the course today, he said it was gonna be for the local High school and prob. run from about 8-3 this coming Sat. Morning.
    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
    I ran into a guy marking the course today, he said it was gonna be for the local High school and prob. run from about 8-3 this coming Sat. Morning.
    Drat does that mean they are going to take over the whole course? I was planning on golfing there on Saturday...

Comment

Originally posted by softwinterwhispers View Post
      Drat does that mean they are going to take over the whole course? I was planning on golfing there on Saturday...
      well i ran into him on the east side and while i did end up playing 1W that was the only hole in that corner that i played, so i do not know if he marked out towards 4,5,6,7
      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
        well i ran into him on the east side and while i did end up playing 1W that was the only hole in that corner that i played, so i do not know if he marked out towards 4,5,6,7
        Still boo!! Thanks for the info anyways!! 8)

Comment

I just talked to a Milo McIver ranger (503-630-7150) and he said the course is closed this Saturday (4/9/11) from 8am-2pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
            I just talked to a Milo McIver ranger (503-630-7150) and he said the course is closed this Saturday (4/9/11) from 8am-2pm.
            Well that's a bummer. Thanks for looking into this and confirming the closure. Your the bestest!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X