X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumped from the top 10!

Milo was bumped from the top ten on www.discgolfcoursereview.com and now Oregon only has two in top ten, oh well.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Oregon has two in the top ten and neither is Milo?!?!

Comment

Discgolfscenes rating system is pretty terrible, but I'm okay with that. I take the words of top Pro's over a website any day of the week. Milo is still one of the best in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
        Milo was bumped from the top ten on www.discgolfcoursereview.com and now Oregon only has two in top ten, oh well.
        [Rude and inappropriate comment removed. Apology made.]
        Last edited by Jeff Hemmerling; September 4th, 2010, 12:27 AM. Reason: Made a post I regretted in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
          I take the words of top Pro's over a website any day of the week.
          But that's just it: DGCourseReview's ratings don't only come from pros, they come from disc golfers of all abilities and preferences. You'll end up with different lists depending on whom you ask.

And Jeff: why the venom?
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Yes, like Am's that love the Gold Course at Hornings, with unnatural flight paths on some holes. Wahoo to flukey golf?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
              Do us a favor: get a life.
              What did I ever do to you?

It seems lately as if everyone is trying to get into arguments and create drama with me here on the forum and I'm not sure why.

Just in case you thought I was trying to make a slam on Oregon, I was not, I love Oregon courses. Just thought I would report it to those who aren't DGCR junkies like I am.
              Last edited by sillybizz; August 31st, 2010, 02:40 PM.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Milo is the best course in Oregon hands down then Whistlers bend and I would put Dexter third before I would say Hornings our best course. I too dont like the rating system they use to rate a course. Meadow ridge is a good course but it needs a lot of work to be rated in the top three courses in Oregon. Hole 10 is to close to basket 14 and 15 tee pad plus you have to many holes that have fair ways to close to each other. Bob Horning has done a great job with the courses and they are worth paying to play but no way better or harder than Milo.
                X - Man

Comment

Just goes to show you how wonky the DGCR ratings are. I love HH, but there is no way that Meadow Ridge should be rated higher than Milo.

Comment

I disagree.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

bumped by 1/10th of a point. meh... it's still a fine course. We'll get it back, honestly too.
                      Throw What You Know.
                      "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                      PDGA# 45989

Comment

oh wow, someone better go and give a bad review to a course they have never played...that system is so rigged I can't understand why people bother at all. Oh well people still think there is a difference between republicans and democrats too... friends stop being so sheepish...

silly, don't take it so personal, especially from Jeff...I assure you he is just cutting straight to the same point I am making.
                        educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
                          Milo is the best course in Oregon hands down then Whistlers bend and I would put Dexter third before I would say Hornings our best course. I too dont like the rating system they use to rate a course. Meadow ridge is a good course but it needs a lot of work to be rated in the top three courses in Oregon. Hole 10 is to close to basket 14 and 15 tee pad plus you have to many holes that have fair ways to close to each other. Bob Horning has done a great job with the courses and they are worth paying to play but no way better or harder than Milo.
                          I couldn't agree more with this entire post.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X