X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra holes

Currently, 34 baskets are in the ground. The two that are missing from the BSF layout are the two holes that have island baskets in the two parking lots. Everything else is there as of Saturday 10/25. Some baskets were also moved in the afternoon that day.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Whoa, is it possible that Milo is really going to have 2 full time 18 hole courses now?
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

No. Not possible.

Alas... was fun while it lasted.

That said, a bunch of stuff got moved...

7 is long
      8 is long (tucked)
      12 is long (tucked!)
      13 is long
      14 is long
      15 is long
      16 is long
      17 is long
      22 is long
      23 is long
      24 is right

I love Milo...
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        a bunch of stuff got moved...

7 is long
        8 is long (tucked)
        12 is long (tucked!)
        13 is long
        14 is long
        15 is long
        16 is long
        17 is long
        22 is long
        23 is long
        24 is right

I love Milo...
        You forgot 2 is long also.

Actually, everything but 1 and 24 are set up in the long I think. Almost makes up for losing the other holes.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X