X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milo Changes

Can anyone give me information on the changes at Milo.

I was out there today for the first time to watch some of the BSF (saw the women's group, great disc golf in the round that I saw) and wanted to look back at the map to see the course that I walked. It was confusing at first because I was looking at what appears to be the old 27 hole map. I saw on the BSF website that the course map had a full 36.

So does Milo now have a permanent 36, or were there temporary baskets added? It did not look temporary as I recall all cement pads.

So does someone have the list of:

New holes-
    Holes that are new.

Remapped holes-
    Holes that existed before but now have a new number designation.

Nothing changed-

It would be cool to see what great work all the folks put into the course.

Also, if the changes are permanent, can someone update the course information and course maps from this forum. Also, the DGCourseReview pages still have the old information as well. On the last item, it is such a beautiful place, I was a little disappointed on the pictures that are posted at DGCourseReview, if there is a vote for new pictures even without changes, I vote yes please.

Thanks all,

Mark

It's only 36 holes for tournament layouts. It'll be back to 27 sometime after next weekend. They put in all cement pads now because the Milo/BSF guys are just that good.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
      Can anyone give me information on the changes at Milo.

I was out there today for the first time to watch some of the BSF (saw the women's group, great disc golf in the round that I saw) and wanted to look back at the map to see the course that I walked. It was confusing at first because I was looking at what appears to be the old 27 hole map. I saw on the BSF website that the course map had a full 36.

So does Milo now have a permanent 36, or were there temporary baskets added? It did not look temporary as I recall all cement pads.

So does someone have the list of:

New holes-
      Holes that are new.

Remapped holes-
      Holes that existed before but now have a new number designation.

Nothing changed-

It would be cool to see what great work all the folks put into the course.

Also, if the changes are permanent, can someone update the course information and course maps from this forum. Also, the DGCourseReview pages still have the old information as well. On the last item, it is such a beautiful place, I was a little disappointed on the pictures that are posted at DGCourseReview, if there is a vote for new pictures even without changes, I vote yes please.

Thanks all,

Mark
      The 36 hole layout is temporary. It will likely be gone after the AM weekend.

East map.
      West map

Holes on the west course that are not part of the normal layout are 1, 7,8,17 an 18. Holes on the east course that are not part of the normal layout are 8, 9, 11, 12, and 16. Most of the holes cannot be permanent because they come dangerously close to roads and parking lots. Hole 16 east is comprised of two regular holes.

Pretty much everything else is renumbered.

Don't pass the chance to play the tournament layouts - they're awesome. They'll also be back for a week or two in October for Hab/Rec.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X