X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MILO staircases and fencing

Amazing, just some really incredible and difficult improvements at the hillside areas on #2 and #3! If you haven't seen all this work, go take a look. Some steep terrain with gravel paths and steps. That's some serious gravel hauling. A benefit to everyone and the park.

I got a great look at the work while looking for my COYOTE lost off of #3, likely near the bottom in the scrub, before the #1 short tee. It is still lost, and worth a good beer to the person who finds it. (It says Sanchez on it.)

Originally posted by Sanchez View Post
    Amazing, just some really incredible and difficult improvements at the hillside areas on #2 and #3! If you haven't seen all this work, go take a look. Some steep terrain with gravel paths and steps. That's some serious gravel hauling. A benefit to everyone and the park.

I got a great look at the work while looking for my COYOTE lost off of #3, likely near the bottom in the scrub, before the #1 short tee. It is still lost, and worth a good beer to the person who finds it. (It says Sanchez on it.)
    Sanchez,

THANK YOU for acknowledging the hard work of Jeff Mittl, Aaron Kirshling, Murray the Brit and Patrick Buckley. I know those guys put in a lot of time improving that area. If you see them around please don't hesitate to toss them a quick thank you.

Jeff

PS: I hope I didn't forget anyone who also helped out :/
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Jav, Mike Speckman, and Carson helped out as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
        Sanchez,

THANK YOU for acknowledging the hard work of Jeff Mittl, Aaron Kirshling, Murray the Brit and Patrick Buckley. I know those guys put in a lot of time improving that area. If you see them around please don't hesitate to toss them a quick thank you.

Jeff

PS: I hope I didn't forget anyone who also helped out :/
        A couple others helped in the 9 week project that took place on weekends. Dan Zents and Javid. We put in the ground over 100 plants to restore the hillside, countless posts were cemented in for retaining walls for the path. A staircase was built to facilitate players getting to the bottom of the hillside safely and to help minimize plant life destruction and erosion. Please use the path to get you as close to your disc as possible, throw, and continue to use the path back up. The trail also leads you to the basket if you continue along the trail. It also now acts as the walkout to hole 4 after completing hole 3. A cedar split rail fence was also installed to help direct players to use the path...I've attached a couple photos. Thanks to all that helped make this project happen and to the staff at Milo for their continued support!

Comment

EXCELLENT JOB TO ALL INVOLVED!!!
          Looks great! Hope to see it in person Monday.

Comment

looks amazing gentlemen

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X