X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• genius

we were playing milo yesterday, enjoying the freezing cold, and i was just wondering if there's a story behind the naming of the 'genius' hole. it is genius, for sure, but wondered if there is more to it than that. it's definitely one of the premiere holes in the nw, in my opinion.

Originally posted by seanb View Post
    we were playing milo yesterday, enjoying the freezing cold, and i was just wondering if there's a story behind the naming of the 'genius' hole. it is genius, for sure, but wondered if there is more to it than that. it's definitely one of the premiere holes in the nw, in my opinion.
    The legend goes...tournament holes were in the process of being added to the existing course. Patrick Buckley and Dustin Milbrodt were assessing the potential landscape when Dustin turned to Patrick while pointing up through the trees to the elevated tee area. Your a "Genius", Patrick replied!

Comment

I would love to see a picture of this hole from the basket end, where Buckley and Milbrodt were standing to complete "the rest of the story." I won't get down to see Milo this year but would love to see what it looks like from the basket side of things, if anyone has a pic.

You should post that pic to the "disc golf pix" facebook page.

Comment

Is it considered a par 3 or 4? I threed it on my bday and it felt like an accomplishment.
        Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Originally posted by Getty View Post
          Is it considered a par 3 or 4? I threed it on my bday and it felt like an accomplishment.

4 on the scorecard 3 is solid

here is "The Champ" from his 2010 BSF

http://youtu.be/sZ2YMR-qYqY
          "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

This is my chance to cry a sob story...

My name is also Kenny. In 2010 I also threw a long fairway shot for the eagle 2 on the genius hole at the BSF.

....but no one was filming me

Comment

[QUOTE=bstullis;132061]I would love to see a picture of this hole from the basket end, where Buckley and Milbrodt were standing to complete "the rest of the story." I won't get down to see Milo this year but would love to see what it looks like from the basket side of things, if anyone has a pic.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X