X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basket 11 Stolen!

It appears someone has made off with Basket 11 (old Hole 8). Working on a solution for League but please keep your eyes out on Craigslist and beyond for an Innova Discatcher.

Thank you.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Originally posted by Sam View Post
    It appears someone has made off with Basket 11 (old Hole 8). Working on a solution for League but please keep your eyes out on Craigslist and beyond for an Innova Discatcher.

Thank you.
    That blows!!!

How was it removed?
    Bolt cutters on the lock?
    Cut the center pipe?

Comment

Thank you.
      Just once I'd like to see one of these scumbags serve as a graphic warning to anyone else considering ripping off a basket from one of our courses.

Did you check the bushes etc nearby? Sometimes they stash em for later.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

From what I understand, they dug out the entire thing and got away with it.

Good point, Jeff... but I think Andy looked around and didn't find anything. Someone left a stick in the long position...
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

We should simply offer up a $300 reward for information leading to the ARREST of the culprit and the return of the basket. We're going to spend that much to replace it anyway, and I'd like to see the scumbag in handcuffs.
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Solution for league is easy... somebody brings their basket and we chain that sh** up during league and it leaves with them at the end of the night. We should also keep an eye out on those guys living across the street in those run-down appartments, they have been known to steal discs out of plain sight, and are obvious drug addicted losers. They also have easiest access and have knowledge of the course, and surrounding area. We should also contact the metal scrap-yards and see if anybody has tried to sell a basket.
            Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
              We should simply offer up a $300 reward for information leading to the ARREST of the culprit and the return of the basket. We're going to spend that much to replace it anyway, and I'd like to see the scumbag in handcuffs.
              I'll chip in...
              educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by mowens404 View Post
                We should also contact the metal scrap-yards and see if anybody has tried to sell a basket.
                This should be done really quickly. Really good way to both catch who did it and get our basket back. Cheers, Mat.

Comment

From what I understand, they dug out the entire thing and got away with it.

Good point, Jeff... but I think Andy looked around and didn't find anything. Someone left a stick in the long position...
                  The ground part of it is still there and not hurt. It looks like the lock was cut.

Hippy007

Comment

I havent been to Lunchtime over the weekend...any luck with the basket?

Comment

Drove by the course on the way home and the basket appears to be back in. Anyone know if it's the original basket or a replacement?

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
                        Drove by the course on the way home and the basket appears to be back in. Anyone know if it's the original basket or a replacement?
                        The original was found and returned.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X