Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunchtime baskets a waste?

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
    that report is for Slosh #3 only.

We've been averaging about $500 in reg/donation per event. I'm looking in to placing the basket order SOON.
    While this course is rich in history from the local disc golf scene, it does not excuse the fact that the current layout sucks. This property is big enough to put 18 holes WITHOUT having to throw across pavement. I believe that while buying new baskets will help, it is still just putting lipstick on a pig. The local disc golf community has the resources and people with the skills to redesign this course and make the replacing of the baskets worth the time and effort of those people committed to helping. Why spend all of this time and effort without addressing the real problem? It would not take much work to make this a quality course, but it would take some people with closed minds to rethink their opinions and be willing to let go of the past, and see the possibility and potential that there is here.
    Obviously this is my opinion, but I know there are others who agree with me.

Comment moved to appropriate thread.....

Comment

Originally posted by DMZ View Post
      This property is big enough to put 18 holes WITHOUT having to throw across pavement.
      18 holes without throwing over pavement? I don't see it. It's already crowded. I don't see adding 6 quality holes.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X