X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
    It'll depend entirely on how you measure it.
    So how would you measure it?

Comment

This is an excellent question. I am guessing that you define the fairway and split it down the middle from tee to basket. In this case, it would be almost U shaped.

Measuring it from tee to pin directly would be silly as no one would ever go that way - on purpose.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Vector_2008 View Post
        So how would you measure it?
        That's a good question...

Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Tomorrow afternoon after we move the baskets I'm going to remeasure everything. On 13 it is U shape, and what I'll do is guestimate the most likely route on good throws and take the wheel I've got through that route. It's not going to be much longer, but because the new angle of the first throw, the loss of elevation it will change the dynamics of the hole. It should make it a solid par 4.

Comment

Thanks for the good visual.

I like the 464' line, but I think I'll let Bob make the call on that tomorrow when he measures it. It is his course and he can do it anyway he wants.

Comment

So who has tried the Anny route on 13 ?

Comment

It would be cool if a path could be created through the woods. Nothing too wide, but enough to be a temptation to crazy bastards who don't want to go around. True risk/reward.

I tried going through the woods. Once. It did not end well.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  It would be cool if a path could be created through the woods. Nothing too wide, but enough to be a temptation to crazy bastards who don't want to go around. True risk/reward.

I tried going through the woods. Once. It did not end well.
                  I didn't think I had to actually say it's a mando that the hole goes around the trees, but then I got to you guys

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
                    I didn't think I had to actually say it's a mando that the hole goes around the trees, but then I got to you guys
                    Offical Mando Tester

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X