Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott
    started a topic Name those courses!

Name those courses!

Short course and long course don't really do it for me. Let's come up with some unique names and give the suggestions to Bob. Perhaps they could be put on future tee signs.

• CarlitosBonitos
    replied
    I like Canyon, how about Duece for the short course after all thats all everyone says after each hole.

Leave a comment:

• Harpua_OR
    replied
    Canyon - Hillside - Back Forty

Leave a comment:

• Adam Schneider
    replied
    How about "Firs" or "Evergreens" for the next one?

Leave a comment:

• Bob Horning
    replied
    Both Hillside and Peacock Hill sound good, though Hillside might be a good name for the next course too. Need a vote folks!!

Leave a comment:

• Adam Schneider
    replied
    Peacock Hill.

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
    DO the peacocks hang out up in the new course? Bob told me once that they nest in the trees, and gestured in the direction of the hill where the short course was going to go, but honestly I haven't seen any up there yet.
    More often than not I see them all over the fairway near the basket on 18, and sometimes on 16.

I like hillside, too.

Leave a comment:

• Eric Olson
    replied
    Hillside and Canyon both seem to fit the bill.

Leave a comment:

• Adam Schneider
    replied
    DO the peacocks hang out up in the new course? Bob told me once that they nest in the trees, and gestured in the direction of the hill where the short course was going to go, but honestly I haven't seen any up there yet.

Leave a comment:

• Harpua_OR
    replied
    Peacock Pond Course?

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
    Bob told me he's been calling the original course the "Canyon Course." He hadn't come up with anything for the short one, though.

Pond Course? Hillside Course? Peacock Course? Bolster-Your-Self-Esteem Course?
    I like Peacock.

Leave a comment:

• Adam Schneider
    replied
    Bob told me he's been calling the original course the "Canyon Course." He hadn't come up with anything for the short one, though.

Pond Course? Hillside Course? Peacock Course? Bolster-Your-Self-Esteem Course?

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X