Head Count on those who would participate in a Hornings League Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Count on those who would participate in a Hornings League

Howdy Ya'll!

As April pulls near, I am needing to see what kind of support we might have to organize a Friday evening Hornings Hideout league. We have gotten a dozen or so replies concerning help with organization, but I need to know if you and/or your friends would plan on participating in something like this. So sound off, and leave a comment if you'd like! Thanks for the read.

Clancy
    Hell yes! I've been looking for something to do on friday nights!
    37.50%
    Ok, as long as I don't have something else going on
    12.50%
    Sure, I might make it out once a year to visit
    37.50%
    No
    12.50%

The poll is expired.

Id be in, I know this is well past when you posted, but did you ever figure anything out about this?
    Originally posted by Bad Finger View Post
    Howdy Ya'll!

As April pulls near, I am needing to see what kind of support we might have to organize a Friday evening Hornings Hideout league. We have gotten a dozen or so replies concerning help with organization, but I need to know if you and/or your friends would plan on participating in something like this. So sound off, and leave a comment if you'd like! Thanks for the read.

Clancy

Comment

From what I heard, this will not be happening.

Comment

Bummer.

Comment

I really want to start a 6-8 week league out at Hornings. I love the idea of the PDGA and can't wait to see some in our area. The tricky part will be figuring out when to do this. This summer is likely out for me; I'll revisit in the fall.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X