X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Season Passes now ready

Hi all, just laminated some new 2009 season passes up. For the entire year they'll be going for $60, and as the year goes by they'll be pro-rated by month.
    Thanks, Bob

Season Tickets?

Hi, Bob - Marcella here
    What are these passes for? I'm still unfamiliar with much of the disc golf world, etc. Thanks!

Comment

If you get one, you don't need to pay $3 every time you go out to Horning's Hideout.

So it's a good deal if you go twice per month or more... I'd surely buy one if I lived on the west side.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Or, one could purchase a pass anyway (finances permitting) even if you WON't make it out 20 times, just to help support Horning's Hideout, and for the convenience of not having to pay a green fee each visit... That is my reasoning for buying OR State Parks passes, PDGA memberships, discs I don't need, no-show tournament entry fee donations, etc.
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

yup

It's all about parking and then immediately playing...

Comment

Hi Marcella, with the season pass you don't have to pay the $3 each time you come here, you're covered for the entire year. We're a private park, we do a little of a lot of different things, disc golf, u-catch trout fishing, company picnics, weddings, camping and some concerts, so we try to keep our fees low and make it up in by having a lot going on. We currently have two 18 hole courses, and right now I'm working on thinning out the woods where the third course will go. For the $3 a day or season pass price you can play the courses as many times as you want, no limit.
            Thanks,
            Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X