X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hornings hideout

I have been playing at hornings few years now,i normally go for the canyon course love it and is a fantastic course.
    I went there yesterday to play canyon, and when i finished i was shown the meadow ridge course,just riding around on the golf cart so beautiful,i had to comeback today to play meadow ridge for the first time,very challenging and great long holes lots of elevation,and i took my disc kart ,still it was ok but hard in the elevations,better with the bag.save more energy.
    Fantastic view very amazing hole 7,many other holes great shoots
    and hole 10! The queen,nice the finish of hole 18th
    i played quite well,some birdies and a bunch of threes,some boogies,great course will definetely play it againg,
    i have only 2 words about this course<kick ass>
    a top of the courses for the north west.
    Love it!

Originally posted by chingao View Post
    I have been playing at hornings few years now,i normally go for the canyon course love it and is a fantastic course.
    I went there yesterday to play canyon, and when i finished i was shown the meadow ridge course,just riding around on the golf cart so beautiful,i had to comeback today to play meadow ridge for the first time,very challenging and great long holes lots of elevation,and i took my disc kart ,still it was ok but hard in the elevations,better with the bag.save more energy.
    Fantastic view very amazing hole 7,many other holes great shoots
    and hole 10! The queen,nice the finish of hole 18th
    i played quite well,some birdies and a bunch of threes,some boogies,great course will definetely play it againg,
    i have only 2 words about this course<kick ass>
    a top of the courses for the north west.
    Love it!

There's no way It's one of the best courses. It's a ok beginner course. And hole 10 can suck on my ass. No one new what they where doing when making any of these courses there bad

Comment

Well, there's someone who knows how to win friends and influence his uncle.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by TIC17624 View Post
        There's no way It's one of the best courses. It's a ok beginner course. And hole 10 can suck on my ass. No one new what they where doing when making any of these courses there bad
        not as bad as your grammar. sheesh.

and to call it a beginner course is sort of... ummm... odd.

meadow ridge is not my favorite course but i wouldn't call it, or the canyon or the highlands "bad"... i refer to meadow ridge as "mean and nasty" and certainly do think there are some design flaws... perhaps hole 10 can suck your ass because it, in fact, kicked your ass?

... just sayin'...
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

I'm disturbed on so many levels: sucking of an ass, the abject failure of our educational system, and the coarseness of public discourse. What's a gentle spirit to do? It's a quandary, indeed! Perhaps we are all "loosing" it!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
            I'm disturbed on so many levels: sucking of an ass, the abject failure of our educational system, and the coarseness of public discourse. What's a gentle spirit to do? It's a quandary, indeed! Perhaps we are all "loosing" it!
            dude, i like you more and more all the time.
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

All I can say to folks like TIC is...well let's see YOUR expert course...oh, you don't have one...not much of a clue either...

move along people...nothing to see or read here...
              educate your thinking

Comment

DUMBASS

Your right buddy, Hornings is not one of the best coarses in the northwest, it is THE best, I do understand though, how for somebody who is horrible at the game would not like it, I think thats your problem

Comment

hey TIC, thats my home away from home your slamming there. I have golfed the US, mostly the west coast for 20 years, and I have never been to a better place to golf. I have personaly shook hands with Bob and his mom and the people who work around the place, nicest people I ever have met. Besides where can you go to play disc golf, catch some fish for dinner, camp out and catch a show?????? Get a clue dude!!!!!!!
                  Hukin since 1992
                  DGOD #115

Comment

I doubt this clown even plays DG. He sounds like nothing but a troll that comes in here to do nothing but make insults and work on his mis-spelling and lack of grammar skills. Troll>
                    Basket thieves

Comment

No, it's the worst course ever, please gladly play elsewhere. More than happy to play with people out there who enjoy it. I guess I like crap courses. Oh well, more for me.
                      "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Oh and people, do not feed the trolls. I know they look hungry but in the end, no one wins.
                        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X