X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canyon Course Pins.

I will try and keep this Thread up to let people know where the baskets are. Right now holes 1, 5, 7, 11, 12, and 15 all have a long and short. 1 only goes long for tourney play. As more get added i will updated the list.

Hole 5 - Long
    Hole 7 - Long
    Hole 11 - Long
    Hole 12 - Long
    Hole 15 - Long

Hippy007
    Last edited by Hippy007; October 26th, 2011, 06:11 PM. Reason: changed 12

Nice, I havnt seen 5 or 15 in the long for a while.
    If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up. - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

bump. moved 7 to long.

Hippy007

Comment

hey andy,

just an idea, but i would looove to see 12 in the long... since i just can't seem to ace it in the short . the long position makes it my favorite hole on that course.
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

I've only seen #12 in the long once. It seems to be the least used of all the long positions out there.
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
            hey andy,

just an idea, but i would looove to see 12 in the long... since i just can't seem to ace it in the short . the long position makes it my favorite hole on that course.
            Yes please...
            educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
              I've only seen #12 in the long once. It seems to be the least used of all the long positions out there.
              ... it's often in the long for tourneys and stuff... it's just such an awesome pin placement, even if it does take away one of the gimmie birdies out there...

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                ... it's often in the long for tourneys and stuff... it's just such an awesome pin placement, even if it does take away one of the gimmie birdies out there...
                ok i will do a little cleaning then get it long for you guys soon. love the long too.

Hippy007

Comment

Originally posted by Hippy007 View Post
                  ok i will do a little cleaning then get it long for you guys soon. love the long too.

Hippy007
                  sa-weet... thanks, andy, you are a total peach!

Comment

Looking to change hole 12 up just a little bit. Was thinking to drop the basket just a little bit from the long position, but then someone suggested making a fairway so you could throw a lefty hizer up at the current long position.
                    Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
                      Looking to change hole 12 up just a little bit. Was thinking to drop the basket just a little bit from the long position, but then someone suggested making a fairway so you could throw a lefty hizer up at the current long position.
                      Thoughts?
                      I prefer that idea over simply making the hole shorter. I actually think the current long position is a pretty cool hole as it is. Unlike the short position, it is not an easy birdie, but it is possible with a very good drive.
                      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
                        Thoughts?
                        i agree with hagerty... the long placement is a great green... would be disappointed to see that lost... doesn't seem like too many trees would have to come down to create a fairway for the lefty heyzer... thank you for asking, bob!

Comment

12 is in Long

So moved 12 to long and picked up all the ankle biters in flight path.

Thanks Rich Dixon and Dan Brown who carried the basket up to the long pin.

Blast Away!!!!

We will see how long, it can stay in long, which will be at least a month or so.

Hippy007

Comment

Cool thanks, I love that long green; and like the idea about creating a lefty/forehand line. Although a buddy already has been exploring that line for awhile.
                            Thanks again,
                            'J'
                            educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Hippy007 View Post
                              So moved 12 to long and picked up all the ankle biters in flight path.

Thanks Rich Dixon and Dan Brown who carried the basket up to the long pin.

Blast Away!!!!

We will see how long, it can stay in long, which will be at least a month or so.

Hippy007
                              thanks, andy & rich & dan! i think you should keep it in long thru the end of december...

em

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X