X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inversion

Hey Bob... when we're stuck in one of these "inversion" patterns like is forecast for this week (where the lowlands fill with cool air and fog and it gets really mild in the Cascade foothills and the Coast Range), is Horning's Hideout far enough up/out to be in the sunshine and out of the stagnant valley air?
    Oregon disc golf map

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
    Hey Bob... when we're stuck in one of these "inversion" patterns like is forecast for this week (where the lowlands fill with cool air and fog and it gets really mild in the Cascade foothills and the Coast Range), is Horning's Hideout far enough up/out to be in the sunshine and out of the stagnant valley air?
    Damn now I want a beer....

Comment

many time we are, today it's not foggy but high clouds,

Comment

Been beautiful here last couple of days, high clouds and sun, while my trips to town have been like driving into a fog bank. When you're at the top of the hill overlooking the Tualitin Valley it looks like you're looking down at a large lake, allyou see are the ridge tops surrounding the valley.

Comment

It was beautiful today. Warm in the sun, cool in the shade. The ground was frozen so the mud was a non-issue. The Shire (holes 6-10 on the canyon course) was so quiet and tranquil w/ just the creek in the background, I didn't want to leave. A big thank you to you and your family, Bob, for creating this piece of nirvana.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X