X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos of the new short course

I uploaded photos of the new Horning's course to DGCourseReview.com today. Apparently someone else did too, just an hour before I submitted mine, so now there's tons of pictures.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/galler...=3038&mode=gal

By the way, the new baskets catch amazingly well; much better than the ones on the long course.
    Oregon disc golf map

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
    By the way, the new baskets catch amazingly well; much better than the ones on the long course.
    Hmm. I didn't notice a difference. Still had a few perfect putts pop out. It is a great short course though.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
      I uploaded photos of the new Horning's course to DGCourseReview.com today. Apparently someone else did too, just an hour before I submitted mine, so now there's tons of pictures.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/galler...=3038&mode=gal

Looks cool. Thanks for sharing the pics!
      Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
        Hmm. I didn't notice a difference. Still had a few perfect putts pop out.
        You didn't notice the whole extra set of chains on the inside?
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I noticed, but I don't know that they help much. I maintain that the chain used is too small a gauge.

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
            I noticed, but I don't know that they help much. I maintain that the chain used is too small a gauge.
            Before I built any of the baskets I went around to a couple of parks to have a close look at the commercial baskets there. The chain gage is the same as the other baskets I'm pretty sure.
            Thanks, Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X