Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You hit that nail on the head Mitch
    educate your thinking

Comment

I envision a warm up round on the short course, a round or two on the long course, followed by a cool down round on the short course.

Comment

Well if you've ever looked at the terrain for the "short" course you know that it play WAY uphill, so I'm not sure you're going to do much cooling down Scott.
        educate your thinking

Comment

I wouldn't call it WAY uphill. The steepest uphill hole (#3) has about 20 feet of elevation gain. And I suspect Scott was talking about cooling down your arm anyway.
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Went out today and played 3 rounds, 2 warm ups on the small course, shot a -4 on the first round and a nice -10 on the second, then a round on the big course, i believe I shot either -1 or even. doesn't matter, still a solid round.

Thanks for the courses Bob.
            According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Played today, was a lot of fun and a lot of close aces! funny seeing four discs on top of the frozen pond!

Comment

Played course 2 today

Originally posted by Austin_n View Post
                Played today, was a lot of fun and a lot of close aces! funny seeing four discs on top of the frozen pond!
                Played course 2 today. Miike threw his 1st ace, a skip shot on 18.
                I almost had 3 Aces. I shot my best score ever a -6. Really fun course to play.
                PDGA 38153
                STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X