We will be closed several days in July and the beginning of August Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will be closed several days in July and the beginning of August

This summer we will be closed to the general public on July14th-20th, and July 27th - Aug 3rd and will only be open on those dates for concert patrons. Thanks!
    Last edited by Bob Horning; July 26th, 2010, 11:03 AM.

How come your closed that monday and tuesday if the concert is done on that Sunday, Aug 1st?
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

People typically stay till Monday and they have to remove a lot of recyclables and garbage come Monday evening and Tuesday. Its a large shindig.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
        How come your closed that monday and tuesday if the concert is done on that Sunday, Aug 1st?
        Because he said so?

Comment

Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
          Because he said so?
          Your almost helpful.

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brodys View Post
            People typically stay till Monday and they have to remove a lot of recyclables and garbage come Monday evening and Tuesday. Its a large shindig.
            Thanks.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Your almost helpful.
              His almost helpful what?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                His almost helpful what?
                Scott, he meant to say "You're almost most helpful, SIR!"

Not sure why anyone would question the owner of a property as to why the property is closed. It's not like Bob has an obligation to open the course or anything.

Comment

Ah - I thought is was an unfinished sentence. As in, "Your almost helpful demeanor is very refreshing in these troubled and cynical times".

Comment

Not sure why anyone would question the owner of a property as to why the property is closed. It's not like Bob has an obligation to open the course or anything.

I am sorry, I thought it was ok to ask questions on here, especially since I was planning to have out of town friends come in to visit and play the course. I get it NOW, but didn't understand at first why it was closed. Thanks Brody for clearing up why the place was closed before I traveled down several hours.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Seriously?

IT was a question bud, not an attack.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

all kidding aside, the festivals take a toll on the property as well as Bob, Peggy, and the crew. Imagine trying to play a Ducks game at Autzen the day after a weekend Dead show; oh sure it could be done, but why. Sorry your guests will miss out on a DG hot spot, but they'll probably visit again and Hornings has been going strong for 25+ years so it'll be there when the schedules aline.
                        'J'
                        educate your thinking

Comment

Seriously?

IT was a question bud, not an attack.
                          You're not allowed to ask questions John quit being a dick and trying to figure out when us four can drive four hours to play the best course in the world with the few free days of vacation and time for our buddies to arrive from California, we have the next 25 years John maybe we should just cancel our trip all together while we're at it. And fix your grammar and spelling too, YOUR so annoying! GOOOOOOD people from Everett and Mukilteo!
                          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Sooooo annoying.... Just kidding, I am the king of misspelling and bad grammar. I didnt know that it upset people so much.

Anyway hope you two have a good trip with your Cali friends. Hope to make it up to your neck of the woods someday.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brodys View Post
                              Sooooo annoying.... Just kidding, I am the king of misspelling and bad grammar. I didnt know that it upset people so much.

Anyway hope you two have a good trip with your Cali friends. Hope to make it up to your neck of the woods someday.
                              For sure Bryan, it would be nice to play with you guys again, MT. Adams was awesome!
                              Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X