We will be closed several days in July and the beginning of August Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
    Seriously?

IT was a question bud, not an attack.
    You mistake my smart ass ways, JR. My comment was made in jest. Had no idea from the context of your statement that you were planning a trip out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
      Not sure why anyone would question the owner of a property as to why the property is closed. It's not like Bob has an obligation to open the course or anything.
      Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
      You mistake my smart ass ways, JR. My comment was made in jest. Had no idea from the context of your statement that you were planning a trip out there.
      You make yourself sound like you're being and ass but I don't think smart has anything to do with it. But I'm just being a smart ass, I'm not being serious.
      Last edited by sillybizz; July 9th, 2010, 03:08 PM. Reason: added thought
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
        How come your closed that monday and tuesday if the concert is done on that Sunday, Aug 1st?
        Hey JR,

the folks are right when they say we need a few days to recover, and I don't mean relax. Concert goers do not leave till Monday sometime, and then the next few days are clean up. By Wednesday we should have most of the grounds picked up, but even then all things will not be back in place, but we will be open then. Sorry to mess with anyone's vacation.

later

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
          Hey JR,

the folks are right when they say we need a few days to recover, and I don't mean relax. Concert goers do not leave till Monday sometime, and then the next few days are clean up. By Wednesday we should have most of the grounds picked up, but even then all things will not be back in place, but we will be open then. Sorry to mess with anyone's vacation.

later
          No worries Bob. I will be down to play with some other friends at another time. I just didn't realize that HH held large concerts. To be honest, I didn't know much about HH all together, besides the DG. That is why I initially asked my question. Thanks to all.
          "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

I was curious if any of the courses/holes will be open during NWSS/SCI? Would love to start my day with a round before the shows!

Comment

I think there are a few holes that will be playable, but not many. Last year some golfing friends and I thought we were being smart by setting up camp next to a basket so we could play some putting games in the downtime. We were away from the camp for a little while and when we came back, some hippie chicks had moved in and draped the basket with a tapestry. *sigh*
              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

^ ^ ^ haha nice

Comment

Dang hippies wanna decorate everything!
                  We were playing on Thursday last year at NWSS and we came up to 13 or 14, which ever one the big uphill is and we took our drives and then decided since the next shot was blind that we should just walk it, so as we round a RV we see the basket in question and someone had a baby playing in the basket. That is the strangest thing I have ever found in a basket for sure.

Hope to see some of you this weekend and keep your babies out of the baskets, please.

Comment

i was out playing the canyon last night (gots to get my chick flick practice in when i can with all these closed dates... freaking people who love music and beautiful locales... sheesh ) and the course is aswesome right now... port a potties are crazy stinky on 17 and the dumpster off the tee pad makes you think you can't play 13 at first... but other than that the course is in primo condition...

peace,
                    emmarose
                    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Just a reminder, we will be closed Tuesday the 27th till next week and open up on the 4th of August.

Comment

Just a reminder, we will be closed Tuesday the 27th till next week and open up on the 4th of August.
                        just want to double check that we're still good to come out and play this wednesday, the 4th, right bob? gots to get our practice in...

peace,
                        emmarose

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                          just want to double check that we're still good to come out and play this wednesday, the 4th, right bob? gots to get our practice in...

peace,
                          emmarose
                          yes we will be open tomorrow.

Comment

yes we will be open tomorrow.
                            i'll see you then! thank you thank you!

peace,
                            em

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X