Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JMan View Post
    ^^^^^
    if you're going to be there a lot just go with the yearly pass, cause it looks so good on the bag. Hey we did a glo round on Meadow Ridge Sat. night...wild
    must've nearly been a spiritual experience... did you play til sunrise?
    peace,
    em
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

We pre-lit the course, had dinner then t'd off at 8, finished up just after midnight.
      educate your thinking

Comment

We pre-lit the course, had dinner then t'd off at 8, finished up just after midnight.
        well done! that sounds great... cold and chilly, but it must've been epically awesome!
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

^^^^^
          if you're going to be there a lot just go with the yearly pass, cause it looks so good on the bag. Hey we did a glo round on Meadow Ridge Sat. night...wild
          That sounds sweet. Would love to give that a shot.

How much are the yearly passes?

Comment

Originally posted by Skyler View Post

$60

Comment

Originally posted by Skyler View Post

In May they change to $40, in Sept they are $20 for the rest of the year.

Comment

My brother and I are coming over from Coeur d'Alene to play in the Brennan Jones Open next month, and I was wondering if there are any campgrounds near the course?
                Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Originally posted by Kris C View Post
                  My brother and I are coming over from Coeur d'Alene to play in the Brennan Jones Open next month, and I was wondering if there are any campgrounds near the course?
                  you can camp on site.

Hippy007

Comment

Awesome! Thanks Hippy.
                    Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Awesome! Thanks Hippy.
                      no problem. I would contact bob about showing up to camp so you have a site saved for you.

Hippy007

Comment

I would give a good review on camping there; it's cheap, there's running water, practice basket in the camp grounds, free disc golf and 3 courses on site.
                        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I'll let Bob answer this one, but I am already chuckling...
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                            I would give a good review on camping there; it's cheap, there's running water, practice basket in the camp grounds, free disc golf and 3 courses on site.
                            I am going to be saving a large group camp ground for the event. Camping is $4 per person. If you are playing in the tournament there is no charge for the day use, it's included in the fees of the tournament.

Normally if you're camping here your camping fees cover you until noon the following day. So Sillybizz is partially right about free disc golf. If folks stay after noon then the day use fees kick in. In other words, if you're group camping (non-tournament) then it's $4 per person, play that day and the following morning. If you stay for the afternoon after a camp night then it's and extra $3, for a total of $7. Individual camping (up to 4 people) is $15 per site, and then the same day use fees the following afternoon.

Comment

So I don't need a reservation for the night before the tournament, correct?

Comment

So I don't need a reservation for the night before the tournament, correct?
                                You got it, there will be group camping available to those in the tournament.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X