X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meadow Ridge rocks.

Had a blast out there today. Took my 3 year old daughter out there for some "fribee" golf expecting to play just 1 round at the Canyon course, but after talking with Bob I decided to give the Ridge a go and took her. We played a modified round using holes 1-5 then 12,13, 12 and 14 thru 18, which isn't the 18 that I would normally like but let me tell you it was a blast. The little one was having a helluva time splashing in the mud and huckin daddies "fribbees" all over the "spooky forest." This was not nearly our first time up there to play but that new course has a fresh new feel to it and I really dugg it. Good work on the course and awesome vision you have had with it. The weather was awesome to.
    The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Minimal trash too which is nice that we didn't have to pick up "all that mess" in yhe words of my daughter.
    The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Comment

I Concur!

The Meadow Ridge course is fantastic! What a vast improvement from the last time we played back in mid-October. All the holes are so well articulated and challenging I was blown away by the marked improvements. Within a very short while, this place will be one of the premier disc golf venues on the left coast, no questions asked.

New enhancements to the MR course that made my day:

- Better fairway artic. all around.
      - 3-layered heavy-gauge chains on the baskets
      - Concrete tee pads on every hole (even the Canyon course!)
      - Awesome [Houck] tee placards on every hole indicating both A&B placements as well as forehand and backhand routes through GPS-located trees.

So much better than the last time it is ridiculous, no joke. I loved this place before today, but will now be buying a season pass for the coming summer without any hesitation.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Knight View Post
        - Awesome [Houck] tee placards on every hole indicating both A&B placements as well as forehand and backhand routes through GPS-located trees.
        Actually Bob did it all old school. He did it all with a tape to all those trees.

There will be more benches and a few other things that will go in over the summer I am sure.

Hippy007

Comment

Originally posted by Hippy007 View Post
          Actually Bob did it all old school. He did it all with a tape to all those trees.

There will be more benches and a few other things that will go in over the summer I am sure.

Hippy007
          Man, that is friggin' amazing. Bob and his crew are the real deal, no doubt about it.

The only suggestion my buddies had from paying there this past weekend was to put in some 1" round pegs into the tee placards for disc bags. Smaller holesaw and a broomstick would do the trick just fine, I reckon.

Anyway, will be back this weekend.

Comment

Man, that is friggin' amazing. Bob and his crew are the real deal, no doubt about it.

The only suggestion my buddies had from paying there this past weekend was to put in some 1" round pegs into the tee placards for disc bags. Smaller holesaw and a broomstick would do the trick just fine, I reckon.

When you going. I will probably be out there all weekend to start and get stuff ready for the summer fest season. I would love to get a extra round in....

Hippy007

Comment

Way ahead of you I've had the oak pegs for about 2 months, just have not had time to go out and drill the posts. Will put at least 2 pegs per post.

Comment

This weekend

Yeah man! I heard SCI is playing there this late July again? Looks like I could be there around 10 or 11am this Saturday morning if you're around Hippy007! Would love to have the company. If I bring enough food I'll definitely be playing all 54.

Right on Bob I knew you'd spare no detail. The place looks really great. See you this weekend!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X