X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canyon record

Barsby shot a -14, 42 on the Canyon today!
    So congrats to Greg Gory for setting another new course record!
    Not as creative as keys

Did you guys play the meadow ridge course? I'm curious how some pros shot out there.

Comment

Originally posted by ahukingacehole View Post
      Did you guys play the meadow ridge course? I'm curious how some pros shot out there.
      I can't remember his real name, he goes by Sol on the forum, but he shot -4 (54) a few weeks ago, and I think I've heard that Greg Barsby did the same.

Comment

"sol" on the forum is John Ollis.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I would call the course a par 59...hole 7 is a 4.
          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
            I think so too, but Bob disagrees.
            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
              you know... I would love it if it were a four... but... I've foured it twice now, yesterday quite easily (sometimes it's better to be lucky!) so I can see how it really should be a 3 considering how difficult the course is supposed to be... when I played it yesterday, had I had a good second shot (i.e. one that didn't smack a tree), I would have been looking at a realistic shot at a 3... just my two cents ; ) ... and I'm no big arm compared to some of you boys!
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                I think so too, but Bob disagrees.
                Not quite, for on the new tee pad signs it will be listed as a double par, a pro par 3, and an AM par 4. This way except for those top level tournaments it will be a par 4. It just doesn't quite meet the criteria for a pro par 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
                  Not quite, for on the new tee pad signs it will be listed as a double par, a pro par 3, and an AM par 4. This way except for those top level tournaments it will be a par 4. It just doesn't quite meet the criteria for a pro par 4.
                  Is that the only one where you're doing a dual par? 18 might qualify too.
                  Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                    Is that the only one where you're doing a dual par? 18 might qualify too.
                    Sorry Adam, if 18 was heavly wooded it would qualify (400 feet can be a par 4) but at 425 feet long and 2/3s open it doesn't make a par 4.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X