Canyon record Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Canyon record

    Barsby shot a -14, 42 on the Canyon today!
    So congrats to Greg Gory for setting another new course record!
    Not as creative as keys

  • #2
    Did you guys play the meadow ridge course? I'm curious how some pros shot out there.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ahukingacehole View Post
      Did you guys play the meadow ridge course? I'm curious how some pros shot out there.
      I can't remember his real name, he goes by Sol on the forum, but he shot -4 (54) a few weeks ago, and I think I've heard that Greg Barsby did the same.

      Comment


      • #4
        "sol" on the forum is John Ollis.
        Oregon disc golf map

        Comment


        • #5
          I would call the course a par 59...hole 7 is a 4.
          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by all2common View Post
            I would call the course a par 59...hole 7 is a 4.
            I think so too, but Bob disagrees.
            Oregon disc golf map

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by all2common View Post
              I would call the course a par 59...hole 7 is a 4.
              you know... I would love it if it were a four... but... I've foured it twice now, yesterday quite easily (sometimes it's better to be lucky!) so I can see how it really should be a 3 considering how difficult the course is supposed to be... when I played it yesterday, had I had a good second shot (i.e. one that didn't smack a tree), I would have been looking at a realistic shot at a 3... just my two cents ; ) ... and I'm no big arm compared to some of you boys!
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                I think so too, but Bob disagrees.
                Not quite, for on the new tee pad signs it will be listed as a double par, a pro par 3, and an AM par 4. This way except for those top level tournaments it will be a par 4. It just doesn't quite meet the criteria for a pro par 4.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
                  Not quite, for on the new tee pad signs it will be listed as a double par, a pro par 3, and an AM par 4. This way except for those top level tournaments it will be a par 4. It just doesn't quite meet the criteria for a pro par 4.
                  Is that the only one where you're doing a dual par? 18 might qualify too.
                  Oregon disc golf map

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                    Is that the only one where you're doing a dual par? 18 might qualify too.
                    Sorry Adam, if 18 was heavly wooded it would qualify (400 feet can be a par 4) but at 425 feet long and 2/3s open it doesn't make a par 4.

                    Comment

                    Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X