Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Horning
    replied
    Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
    You gonna put those aircraft carrier decks on the Canyon Course too? Honestly, most of the holes there don't need a jumbo teepad.

Probably will do 10 ft instead of 12, except on 13 and 18.

Leave a comment:

• Adam Schneider
    replied
    You gonna put those aircraft carrier decks on the Canyon Course too? Honestly, most of the holes there don't need a jumbo teepad.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Horning
    replied
    The Meadow Ridge basket design (HH3) has been approved, and we will modify the Canyon Course soon also. Since the Highlands course can never hold an official PDGA tournament we won't change those, but they are close to the HH3 design. The major differences are longer chains (almost to the very bottom) narrower top (by 2 inches) and a slightly shorter target area. As Andy says, as soon as the weather changes for a few days we'll be doing concrete.

Leave a comment:

• Hippy007
    replied
    All I know from bob

Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Awesome, that was one of my few gripes about the Canyon course...after about the 3rd spitout or so, I just had to take a deep breath and enjoy the surroundings. Can't wait to see the new course in person!
    the Canyon will have these baskets too but not the highlands course, those are going to stay the same. The canyon will also get cement tees when we get a couple of dry days in a row.

Hippy007

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Awesome, that was one of my few gripes about the Canyon course...after about the 3rd spitout or so, I just had to take a deep breath and enjoy the surroundings. Can't wait to see the new course in person!

Leave a comment:

• all2common
    replied
    Consider it confirmed. Have played it twice...no spit outs to speak of. The design flaws of the others have been remedied.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Speaking of which, it may have been mentioned elsewhere and I missed it, but how do the new baskets compare to the others?

Leave a comment:

• Adam Schneider
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott View Post
    think only Meadow Ridge has the PDGA approved targets. Can someone confirm this?
    That was my understanding, but I can't officially confirm it.

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    http://www.pdga.com/files/documents/...ets_102909.pdf

Cool!

I think only Meadow Ridge has the PDGA approved targets. Can someone confirm this?

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X