Final hole lengths, pars for course #3, Horning's Gold Course? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final hole lengths, pars for course #3, Horning's Gold Course?

Hi all, below is the tape measurements of all the holes. I will get elevation change shortly. Total length of the course is 7,035 ft. I'm also leaning towards naming it simply the Gold Course, or Horning's Gold.

1 -- -- -- 325 ft
    2 -- -- -- 390 ft
    3 -- -- -- 295 ft
    4 -- -- -- 260 ft
    5 -- -- -- 255 ft
    6 -- -- -- 280 ft
    7 -- -- -- 425 ft Par 4 - Pro Par 3
    8 -- -- -- 420 ft
    9 -- -- -- 310 ft
    10 -- -- -- 550 ft Par 4
    11 -- -- -- 280 ft
    12 -- -- -- 405 ft
    13 -- -- -- 325 ft
    14 -- -- -- 575 ft Par 4
    15 -- -- -- 265 ft
    16 -- -- -- 930 ft Par 5
    17 -- -- -- 320 ft
    18 -- -- -- 425 ft
    Totals: Par 59 - Pro Par 58 -- -- -- 7035 ft

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
    Hi all, below is the tape measurements of all the holes. I will get elevation change shortly. Total length of the course is 7,035 ft. I'm also leaning towards naming it simply the Gold Course, or Horning's Gold.
    To me, calling it the gold course only makes sense if the other courses are similarly named. Also, it seems a little boring. I love the fact that HH is unique and has character, and it would be great if the course name could reflect that.

But with all of that being said, it's your course and you can call it "Evelyn" if you want. I'll still play it. Thanks, Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      To me, calling it the gold course only makes sense if the other courses are similarly named. Also, it seems a little boring. I love the fact that HH is unique and has character, and it would be great if the course name could reflect that.

But with all of that being said, it's your course and you can call it "Evelyn" if you want. I'll still play it. Thanks, Bob.
      You bring up a good point Scott, I had been leaning to Back Forty for that reason and still may go there or somewhere else (Firs, Hillside, Mountain View, etc..) I just have to decide here in the next week for the signage. It's a tough one this time, so I appreciate your input.
      later

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X