X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Score Cards

I just got some score cards up on disc golf course review. They are a 4 page pdf with one for the 3 courses. I will update the 3rd course info once it gets done. There is also a page for each course with par and distance info filled out on all. Have fun with them.

Hippy007

Aka

Andy

Originally posted by Hippy007 View Post
    I just got some score cards up on disc golf course review. They are a 4 page pdf with one for the 3 courses. I will update the 3rd course info once it gets done. There is also a page for each course with par and distance info filled out on all. Have fun with them.

Hippy007

Aka

Andy

I took a quick glance and couldn't find them. Could you please post a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      I took a quick glance and couldn't find them. Could you please post a link?
      It was on dgcoursereview.com yesterday and now it is gone. Maybe timg took them off. I think he prefers links to hosting files.

Why was a script font used on the scorecard? It wasn't easy to read.

Comment

they are back.

I had to have it deleted cause I had a math error. I miss added all the distances and did not chatch it till after I posted it and went back through it. I just reposted it. I used a script cause I like it. I could redo it for you if you want in a different font. When you print it is easer to read a bit.

Hippy007

Comment

Scorecard

Also added this to the Course Information page.

Comment

thanks... for the link and stuff

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X