X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we say "Cement Tee Pads"?

Hey all, great news!! Last Friday afternoon I was notified by the WCVA grant committee that we got our grant to put in cement tee pads on both the old Canyon course and the new course we're building, plus proffesional signage for all the courses! Woo hoo!! I haven't heard from Mike Phillips if Stub got their grant too, but I would imagine they did, so we're going to really have some top courses out here on the west side!!

"Zumint thee bads"... damn, no, apparently I can't say it.

Congratulations! Will you have enough $$ to also install alternate (amateur) pads on course #3?
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
      "Zumint thee bads"... damn, no, apparently I can't say it.

Congratulations! Will you have enough $$ to also install alternate (amateur) pads on course #3?
      Currently we did not budget for that, we were just looking to get cement and signage in on both courses, (and signage in on the short course) though the alteranates can come with time

Comment

Bob-
        That is fantastic! Once again, great job, and thank you so much for all your hard work to create these terrific courses for us. I'm so glad those with the dough agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
          Currently we did not budget for that, we were just looking to get cement and signage in on both courses, (and signage in on the short course) though the alteranates can come with time
          For a rough draft, you could just use the logs and gravel from the existing Canyon teepads.
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

WOW, that's freaking awesome. Great news

Comment

Congrats, sir! What excellent news!
              TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

sweet

YYEEESS!!

Most excellent news indeed. So...
                  what does your timeline look like for opening the third course or installing those pads on the first?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedisc View Post
                    YYEEESS!!

Most excellent news indeed. So...
                    what does your timeline look like for opening the third course or installing those pads on the first?
                    Right now we're lloking at the third course being open at about mid August, and right after that we willalso be pouring the cement for the current course, so everything should be done by the first of September. These are all conservative estimates, so things might move faster

Comment

Awesome news, Bob. If you would like some help with the pads or anything else out there, post it and we will show up in numbers.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                        Awesome news, Bob. If you would like some help with the pads or anything else out there, post it and we will show up in numbers.
                        Good point. There are lots of experienced teepad pourers around these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
                          Hey all, great news!! Last Friday afternoon I was notified by the WCVA grant committee that we got our grant to put in cement tee pads on both the old Canyon course and the new course we're building, plus proffesional signage for all the courses! Woo hoo!! I haven't heard from Mike Phillips if Stub got their grant too, but I would imagine they did, so we're going to really have some top courses out here on the west side!!
                          I showed this to Matthew over the weekend. He gave a big fist pump and said "Yesssssss!"

(I agree).

Comment

That's awesome, Bob!! Will be more than happy to help you and Ricky pour cement, if you need it.

Comment

Great news to hear.
                              DGCR #4424

My Photography Link:
                              http://www.modelmayhem.com/2162

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X