New target placements on Canyon Course for holes 1, 5, 7, 11, 12 and 15 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Bob,

Had a good time playing the new positions yesterday. Pinkal was right on about how they played. Thanks for your hard work, vision, and great course changes. 2 suggestions, perhaps leveling the teepad on 17 so it is not such a steep run up, could even move it a bit for a more difficult angle through the trees. It is clearly too easy for Pinkal and Keys. The teepad on 2 could definitely use some work also. It is starting to get a little dangerous.
    By no means is that criticism, just observations. Thanks again. Great day at HH.
    Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
      perhaps leveling the teepad on 17 so it is not such a steep run up, could even move it a bit for a more difficult angle through the trees. It is clearly too easy for Pinkal and Keys.
      But not for the rest of us! Leveling 17 = good; making 17 harder = bad.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Played the new placements today. You're a sick, sick man, Bob Horning.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
          Played the new placements today. You're a sick, sick man, Bob Horning.
          OK I'm confused, I thought I talked with you about them before hand and you liked the idea, but now you don't?

Seriously, how did the course feel?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
            OK I'm confused, I thought I talked with you about them before hand and you liked the idea, but now you don't?
            Sorry, I should have included a smiley there. (It never occurred to me that anyone would take "you're a sick, sick man" seriously!) I think the new placements are excellent. It's just frustrating to end up with a 4 on holes that used to be an easy 2, or at least a 3! The new #11 is especially sadistic. #12 has almost doubled in length, but it's not the impossible shot that #11 is.

I assume that in the future, there'll be a mix of longs and shorts? Nice that they're all in the longs this week, though, so we can try 'em out. We also gave the new #1 a try, after we saw them move the basket at around 3:00. Speaking of which, are there technically any O.B.s on #1? Nothing's marked on the sign.
            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
              Sorry, I should have included a smiley there. (It never occurred to me that anyone would take "you're a sick, sick man" seriously!) I think the new placements are excellent. It's just frustrating to end up with a 4 on holes that used to be an easy 2, or at least a 3! The new #11 is especially sadistic. #12 has almost doubled in length, but it's not the impossible shot that #11 is.

I assume that in the future, there'll be a mix of longs and shorts? Nice that they're all in the longs this week, though, so we can try 'em out. We also gave the new #1 a try, after we saw them move the basket at around 3:00. Speaking of which, are there technically any O.B.s on #1? Nothing's marked on the sign.

Adam, knew you were kidding, just messing with you . During tournaments the road above the #1 basket is out of bounds, which narrows the play down quite a bit. No use making the woods below out of bounds, shot there and you're SOL anyway.
              later!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X