Alternate teepads: No
    Alternate basket placements: No
    Open: Year-round
    Cost: Free
    Alcohol allowed: ?
    Dogs allowed: ?
    Owned/Operated by: Hood River Parks & Recreation

General information:
    New course; installed in 2008. Some holes share teepads.

News/updates:

Maps/scorecards:
    Links:
    Please post corrections/additions to the course info in this thread. For simplicity's sake, subsequent messages may be deleted after the changes are incorporated into this post.

Old info above!

The map is of the original layout, not the newer smaller skills course. Also DGCR has similarly old info.

Anyone out there have updated info to share?

Comment

Folks are working on a new and improved flow to the course so you end back near one. I will make a map ASAP. I thought I posted the old new layout somewhere on here.
      "Id rather have my worst day on the golf course, than my best day at work." -wiseman

"It never rains on the golf course"- Grandpa

Comment

http://nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/atta...3&d=1281572564 this is the layout as it is numbered now... the change would have you play 1,2,3,6,7,8,9,5,4.. easy fix and a great improvement. I am not sure how to post this as the course map for now? But at least it is here now.
        "Id rather have my worst day on the golf course, than my best day at work." -wiseman

"It never rains on the golf course"- Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by WavyLays View Post
          the change would have you play 1,2,3,6,7,8,9,5,4.. easy fix and a great improvement.
          That order works much better!

Comment

New layout at hood

Originally posted by WavyLays View Post
            http://nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/atta...3&d=1281572564 this is the layout as it is numbered now... the change would have you play 1,2,3,6,7,8,9,5,4.. easy fix and a great improvement. I am not sure how to post this as the course map for now? But at least it is here now.
            Hey there. My name is Nick. I proposed the new layout. I'm glad people like it. I've been removing brush and problem branches the last couple days. I'm very motivated to make improvements to the park. It's a fun little course. Surprisingly playable considering its shortness. Lets stay in touch. Perhaps throws round!

Comment

I'm trying to access the course map with the link above but can't seem to do it. Can anyone out there help me? Thanks, Garry.

Comment

I got the map to load, but it looks like the old layout to me. Does anyone have a map of the new layout?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X