Any Chance HOOD RIVER course will be layed out better someday? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
    I hope to be able to play this this weekend. Will it be like the map you posted previously in this thread?
    After you play #7 you will walk back toward the freeway (directly north of the basket) and you will be at the tee of 8 (right beside tee of 9). The hole is on top of the hill in front of you between the two big oaks (shorty but tough). After that hole walk back the opposite side of hill back to tee 9 (right beside tee 8) This would be hole 8 on the map on this site, but hole 9 now. In other words there is a new hole between 7 and 8 on the map here. Maybe I will get on posted this week before you get out here. Have fun!

Comment

We will play old hole 7 for the walk out. Its a dangerous hole, but not if no one is there.

Comment

New Layout.

Here is a new map... I hope, not sure if it worked.

Comment

Hole fours tee sign is way past were the tee will be located. If you are at the sign back up like 30 ft or so. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Comment

A new way to play out: After hole 9 go back to hole 5 and play 5 then walk to hole 4 and play that. At that point you are right back near hole one. Hope this makes it flow a lil' better.

Comment

Originally posted by k2trcs View Post
              Also Jerry Miller has offered to help with a redesign, hopefully with planning beginning this fall. Anyone else with a designer's mind would be welcome to post their constructive thoughts here.
              Anyone have any thoughts on the new layout?

Comment

Hole 6's basket is surrounded by a small lake. I would suggest playing from tee 6 to the basket of
                7. Then play 7 to avoid the seasonal lake. Just make sure no one is playing 7 before throwing 6. I am sure that will not be a big issue.

Comment

The Parks and Rec of HR are looking for hole sponsors at this time. For more info contact Scott at parkprograms@gorge.net

Thanks to P and R for bringing some DG to the Hood!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X