X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Layout

Wish I had a video camera with me at Hagg today, hole 5 is so much fun!! I liked getting a birdie on that hole!

you like the new layout for the field holes Bruce? not many besides us regs have played it since the changes
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Today was the first time I've played it, so don't know what the old lay out was, to be honest. The field holes were pretty awesome, all of them birdie-able save 17, which I really enjoyed. The woods holes need some redesign to make for a truly epic course. I really did enjoy myself though, granted the Sakery on the way and the like..30 bottles we bought and brought with us didn't hurt!

Comment

Im glad you liked the course Bruce. From someone who plays Milo, the Hagg crew takes that as a great compliment. I know many hate the course due to its roughness, but next to Milo, its the greatest course in the NW, IMHO

Comment

and I meant NW Oregon.

Comment

Not going to lie Troy, if you got those wooded holes cleaned up, and natural lines of flight incororated and some tee pads, it would be on par with Milo. Their is TONS of potential out there.

Comment

Well thank you Bruce for those kinds words. We love to hear the good and bad about the course and hopefully make improvements.

We are at the mercy of the parks dept though. They approve lots of changes we suggest, but its up to us to put up the cash to do it. Tee pads may never happen there with the strong possibility of the dam being raised, but we will see.

Comment

Lets kick this to the Hagg subforum Troy, we are thread jacking!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                  Lets kick this to the Hagg subforum Troy, we are thread jacking!
                  Moved!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X