Would any single cute females like to play a few rounds with me in the near future? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would any single cute females like to play a few rounds with me in the near future?

Im single myself and very new to the sport but am hooked! This is the closest course to me but I do drive and would play at many other courses.
    Too much of anything makes you and addict!

This is hands down the best post I've read on here. The scene from superbad comes to mind with the guy saying "so you guys on myspace"

Sorry to bust your balls.. I hope someone hits you up on this.

Comment

Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

Going to have to change this site name to NWDiscgolfdating.com
        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

Lol. How do you guys get your pics to show up on the left under your name?

Comment

Nevermind guys, I figured it out.

Comment

And ladies, now you can see your handsome knight as he attempts to court you.

Comment

Cute disc golfer girls? There aren't many of those out there! They're all snagged up as soon as a disc golfer sees them on the course! lol
                Happy huntings, sir. When you find them, spread the word!

Comment

Or you could just teach a girl to play disc golf. That is tougher sometimes though. I have been trying to get my wife to play, but have only gotten her out to play twice.

Comment

Originally posted by mrDROCK View Post
                    Or you could just teach a girl to play disc golf. That is tougher sometimes though. I have been trying to get my wife to play, but have only gotten her out to play twice.
                    This my theory:
                    Best choice- Meet a woman who likes to play disc golf and fall in love, as our humble man is doing here.
                    Next best- Be a disc golf addict when you meet the girl of your dreams, so at least she knows what she's getting in to.
                    Worst- Find disc golf while already with the woman. It's great if she loves it too, but the odds always seem to be, well, bad.
                    "You want to to play disc golf this weekend? But didn't you just do that last month?"
                    (last week... yesterday?) you get the idea.

Comment

Or just play disc golf until the girl in your life leaves you over it....
                      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                        Or just play disc golf until the girl in your life leaves you over it....
                        Best ways to become good at disc golf:
                        1- Get divorced
                        2- Get fired

Comment

Do not... I repeat DO NOT date a disc golf girl. If she is into it and you two break up, you still have to see her on the course... with whatever scummy douchebag she decides to hook up with next.
                          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

This thread is one more reason why (A) women don't want to play disc golf and (B) Nafarious is single.
                            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                              This thread is one more reason why (A) women don't want to play disc golf and (B) Nafarious is single.
                              I dunno about A. I've seen a hell of a lot worse on these (and other) forums. This thread is just silly.
                              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X