X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenway observations

I love the new hole 2. Not a particularly tough hole. In fact, it may be the easiest hole on the course. But the improvements to the flow are well worth it. There are still flow problems on the rest of the course, particularly on the walkouts from 8 to 9 and 9 back to 1, but there are good safari holes to be had if others aren't on the course.

If the old 9 ever returns, I hope the new two stays for a total of 10 holes.

I love the long skinny hole 9 (old 8). Is anyone else playing the construction tape and beyond as OB?

For that matter, what's the general consensus on OB? I'm not always a fan, but I think this course needs it to add some challenge to otherwise fairly easy holes. I know a lot of people play the paths AND over as OB, others just play the path as OB.

Here's how I play 'em:

1 - Path and over is OB
    2 - Path and over is OB
    3 - Path only is OB
    4 - Path and over is OB
    5 - Path and over is OB, old basketball court is NOT OB
    6 - Path and over is OB
    7 - Path and left is OB
    8 - Path and over is OB
    9 - Path and over is OB, Construction tape and over is OB

Final observation - I started playing there about a year ago, right after the baskets were installed. When I went out during lunch I was most often the only golfer there and I got lots of questions from the walkers. I went yesterday during lunch and there were golfers on almost every hole.

Still tons of walkers and bikers, though....

Originally posted by Scott
    1 - Path and over is OB
    2 - Path and over is OB
    3 - Path only is OB
    4 - Path and over is OB
    5 - Path and over is OB, old basketball court is NOT OB
    6 - Path and over is OB
    7 - Path and left is OB
    8 - Path and over is OB
    9 - Path and over is OB, Construction tape and over is OB
    I play it the same.

Comment