X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ewing Young Course conditions.

Has anyone played ewing young in Newberg lately.
    If so how is the course playing?

I was there two weekends ago and it was icky squishy muddy... nothing a little gore-tex couldn't handle, tho...
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

ya still not good. needs a month or so to clear that water.

Comment

It was in fine shape when I was last there on March 7. But it's rained a ton since then.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
          It was in fine shape when I was last there on March 7. But it's rained a ton since then.
          Very wet and muddy on 1, 4,5,6, and the walkout from 12 to 1. Still fun just have to deal with standing water.

Comment

I was there on the 3rd of April and there were puddles of water and slippery mud.
            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Anyone been there lately?

Comment

Just got back. Course is in good shape, dry , mowed fairways. I liked the mow job. Very cool course. My only suggestion is to have a garbage can
                at 11 tee. Seems like a perfect place for easy pick up along the service road.
                All and all course was pretty clean with your normal tee pad heeps. Hole 10 doesn't have a can so that was the worst(yes I picked it up). I think if people knew there was a can at 11 they "MAY" be more inclined to hang on to the trash till that hole.

Jim, nice job on the design.

Comment

How is it out there now?

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
                    How is it out there now?
                    Course has been terrible all summer, when they cut the grass they leave it there and make things worse, was looking for a disc for 30 minutes because it scooped under some grass, great course, maintained horribly

Comment

Current Conditions at Ewing Young.

Right now Ewing is in great condition. All baskets are in their alt. positions as well. Freshly cut grass. Hole 3 has been cleared up on the right side near the fence line. Looks great!

Comment

Played Ewing young on Sunday and you were right. Now is the time to play. I forgot how fun that course is!

Comment

Ewing is in great playing condition right now. Looks like there was a work party that cleaned up holes 1-3 recently. And I know there is a tournament close to the end of July that people are getting ready for as well. Have fun, this is a great little course.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X