X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dabney Doubles

Well it seems that this winter is just flying by....Thank you JORDAN for TEAM GOLF!

Just 67 days till the first Dabney Doubles....April 19th.

Kevin Madrid

Just thinking if April 19th is really really really nice outside... I may throw two tournies on Sunday to kick off the dubs...back to back the first tourney to start at 9am...next tourney an hour after the first is over. Remember this is only if it looks really really really nice outside.

Please give me some feed back.

Kevin

Comment

sounds great i hope to find time to play this year as well!!
      sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

WOW!!! time is flying by and Dabney Dubs is only 20 days away!!!

Before the 19th of April I would like to have a work party out there. I have to set up a time with the rangers. More info to come shortly.

Kevin

Comment

Definitely post what you have going on for the 19th. Gibsons have been dying for some Dabney action.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X