Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

orrrr.... leave the car empty??

Comment

That won't go far in putting the perps out of business.

“Holy St. Florian, spare my house, put fire to others!”
      --From Albert Einstein's final letter to Immanuel Velikovsky
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Planning on hitting Dabney for my first time tomorrow...don't need to be broken into...best advice from people is clean out your car and park in the lower lot? With an older model suby and no real stuff of value should I be okay?
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by frizbeerose View Post
          Planning on hitting Dabney for my first time tomorrow...don't need to be broken into...best advice from people is clean out your car and park in the lower lot? With an older model suby and no real stuff of value should I be okay?
          Yeah. The important thing is making sure there's nothing attractive sitting out in the open. (Nor anything that might hold something attractive, like a backpack or duffel bag.)
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
            Yeah. The important thing is making sure there's nothing attractive sitting out in the open. (Nor anything that might hold something attractive, like a backpack or duffel bag.)
            How about a soft, snuggly teddy bear one of the kids at work gave me?

I'm not terribly worried, I've got buddies who play out there a lot and have never mentioned theft...and I really don't have much "good stuff" worth any money...pretty sure the teddy bear came from the dollar tree.

peace and thanks!
            Last edited by emmarose; September 6th, 2009, 08:51 AM. Reason: spelling
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

I first heard of the problems at Dabney a couple of days after the time I was there. I remember there was a car in the lot with a smashed window when we left. That was about five years ago. Sounds like they are still open for biznis. I didn't know about the other lot when I was there until we walked in. There were some pretty unfriendly people on the back nine. They had discs but didn't seem to be about hukking. They sat around in the woods and let us play through. We played a second round and I bet that's when that window got busted. I had pretty good scores for me and I really liked the course (except for the noise of Crown Point Hwy on the front nine.). I've never made it back there, but then, I never much go anywhere else.
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X