• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champoeg State Park - Disc Golf Course Information

Champoeg State Park
    Directions:
    Google Maps
    From I-5 - take the Donald/Aurora exit (Ehlen Rd.) and head west. At approximately 3 miles, turn right onto Case Rd. NE. Go about 1 mile and merge onto Champoeg Rd. NE continuing west for 1 mile to the entrance of the park.

From I-5 (Alt.) - take the Charbonneau exit and head west on NE Butteville Rd. NE Butteville Rd becomes Butteville Rd. NE and curves into the tiny town of Butteville. Go up the hill and make a right - continuing on Butteville Rd NE for another 1/2 mile. Make a right turn onto Champoeg Rd. NE approximately 2.5 miles to the park entrance.

From Newberg, OR - Take HWY 219 south out of town. Make a left onto Champoeg Rd. NE. Go to miles to the park entrance.

Once inside the park, go down the hill past the visitor's center to the toll booth. Pay (if needed) and continue to the right for about 3/4 mile. Make a left into the loop where the course is. Continue around the loop until you see the sign where tee 1 is.

Course Description:
    15 holes with Innova Discatcher baskets. The last three have an extra set of chains as they are a bit newer. The tee pads are rubber and usually in bad shape.

The majority of the holes are 300 feet or shorter with many playing into an open field with few obstacles. The terrain is very flat with some slight depressions in the ground where water collects during the rainy season. The trees are predominently old oak.

This is an excellent course for beginners. Heavy traffic in the summer.

Important Information:
    $3 day-use fee (Annual passes available at Visitor's Center)
    Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash at all times.
    Alcohol is permitted.
    Beware of Stinging Nettles and Poison Oak

Course Map:
    Your link goes here, Adam.

Important Links:
    Link to dgcoursereview goes here.
    Any other links go here, too.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

dgcoursereview link http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=331

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X