X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Pro Line Monster :(

Buddy came up from California and lost his beloved favorite disc on hole 5. The shot was a sky hyzer long and slightly right of the green(tall fallen grass). It is a light green Pro Line Monster and he would LOVE it back, I am sure I spring for a reward of some sort .
    Thanks everyone!
    "Id rather have my worst day on the golf course, than my best day at work." -wiseman

"It never rains on the golf course"- Grandpa

On my first attempt at #5, I hyzered (RHBH) my 177g Drone — probably the least flippy disc I own. But the lovely Cascade Locks headwind was so strong that it rolled all the way over to the right and looked like it was heading for I-84. Eventually I found it in the middle of the railroad tracks.
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

We had a good idea of where it was, I believe it is buried in the dried fallen grass. But I will investigate the RR tracks next time out.
      "Id rather have my worst day on the golf course, than my best day at work." -wiseman

Comment

If you didn't see your Monster sail off to the right, I'm pretty sure it's NOT on the tracks. Just saying... #5 demands spotters, more than any other hole out there.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by WavyLays View Post
          We had a good idea of where it was, I believe it is buried in the dried fallen grass. But I will investigate the RR tracks next time out.

regarding hole #5 i almost lost my disc within birdie range... to the right of the basket in the tall reeds is pretty nasty too!
          if there was ever a hole to use a spotter on that is it.

Comment

Pro Line Monster has been found and is on its way back to its very happy owner! It's GREAT when plastic get returned!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X