X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vandals at Blue Lake

I really hate having to make posts like this... but here we go.

As if it were not bad enough that RAGE and his friends tagged the brand new teepads with their chicken-scratch, now the "Disc Charger" idiots have started tagging our new benches.

Equally as idiotic are the morons who have started writing basket numbers on our new baskets with a sharpie. Seriously, do you think you can read that Sharpie from 700+ feet away? Unbelievable.

A lot of people put in considerable effort to get this course in the ground, and these knuckle-dragging mouth-breathers come along and put it at risk by acting like a bunch of unsupervised toddlers. I realize the people who frequent this forum are most likely not the same people who keep doing stupid crap like this, but in the event you do see someone tagging anything at Blue Lake... do us all a huge favor and call the cops or the Blue Lake office at 503-665-4995.

I realize we will probably never stop it all, but if we got a few of these tools booted from the park forever all of our lives would be better off.

Thanks,
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

The disc charger person or people need to have their asses whooped! So frustrating seeing that crap everywhere.

Comment

I just accepted a friend request on disc golf scene...i didn't know who the person was so i went onto his page and he had a comment from some one named Jason "rage" Morton ...coincidence...i think not...for what its worth.
      Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X