Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhlman
    started a topic Pendleton course expanding

Pendleton course expanding

As of last Saturday there are now 9 more holes spotted for the Course. These are temporary locations only and not actual baskets and will probably change before they become permanent.
    Last edited by Uhlman; May 25th, 2010, 07:59 AM.

• Uhlman
    replied
    The New pads are useable. However, they still have some work to do on them.

Leave a comment:

• Cerrgurry
    replied
    Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
    Cement Pads were porred Last Saturday.
    great news

Leave a comment:

• Uhlman
    replied
    Cement Pads were porred Last Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• WickedCowgirl
    replied
    they all par three except for hole 12 we thik that one is a par 4 unless you happen to drive 400'
    Thanks, Thats what we had thought by looking at the board for the first nine, If any one has plans on going some time soon we would love to join, Im not very good but I get some lucky throws in. lol

Thanks Renessa

you can find me at www.facebook.com/wickedcowgirl

Leave a comment:

• Uhlman
    replied
    Originally posted by WickedCowgirl View Post
    Just played the back nine for the first time today, Had a blast but I hated the sticker bushes.

Does any one know the Par for theses holes?? My boyfriend and I love seeing how good/bad we are at getting Par, lol..

Thanks Renessa
    they all par three except for hole 12 we thik that one is a par 4 unless you happen to drive 400'

Leave a comment:

• NWDiscer
    replied
    Originally posted by WickedCowgirl View Post
    Just played the back nine for the first time today, Had a blast but I hated the sticker bushes.

Does any one know the Par for theses holes?? My boyfriend and I love seeing how good/bad we are at getting Par, lol..

Thanks Renessa

The standard par for most courses is 54 for 18 holes 3 per hole some courses have made holes that require 4 or even 5 as par. These numbers are for "Pro's"... but it is a good baseline to compare with. GL and Huk

Leave a comment:

• WickedCowgirl
    replied
    Its offical there are 9 shiny new backets on the back 9
    Pendleton has 18 holes of disc golf

Thanks Renessa

Leave a comment:

• Uhlman
    replied
    Last night we painted lines for the parks dept to cut sod for our tee boxes and it rained... hard. Rain, in Eastern Oregon, in August, WTH? Hopefully, the lines stayed and we won’t have to repaint them.

Leave a comment:

• Uhlman
    replied
    It doesn't look like tee pads for the front 9 will be in, in time for the event on the 3rd.

Leave a comment:

• Uhlman
    replied
    Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
    Nancy and I will be leaving Spokane Wed. the 23rd, arriving in Pendleton midday, probably earlier than you can join us. We want to be through Oregon and to Boise in time to play Ann Morrison park before nightfall.
    We'd love to have some company though.
    yeha it might be. the Front 9 is failry easy to follow as everything is marked... the back not so much.

Leave a comment:

• Stimpi
    replied
    Wed. the 23rd, 11:-noon.

Do you know what day you will be passing through? I am available most days after two pm. Let me know if you want a guide.
    Nancy and I will be leaving Spokane Wed. the 23rd, arriving in Pendleton midday, probably earlier than you can join us. We want to be through Oregon and to Boise in time to play Ann Morrison park before nightfall.
    We'd love to have some company though.

Leave a comment:

• Uhlman
    replied
    Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
    I'm excited. I'll be heading to Tahoe next week and will pass through Pendleton. I love playing new courses.
    Do you know what day you will be passing through? I am available most days after two pm. Let me know if you want a guide.
    Last edited by Uhlman; June 17th, 2010, 05:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Stimpi
    replied
    new pins are in!!!

I'm excited. I'll be heading to Tahoe next week and will pass through Pendleton. I love playing new courses.

Leave a comment:

• Uhlman
    replied
    Its offical there are 9 shiny new backets on the back 9
    Pendleton has 18 holes of disc golf

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X